Women Hiking Tour Chile Lake Volcano District
November to April
Per person in DBL
9-Day Hiking Women Tour - Lake and Volcano District
Discover the Lake & Volcano District together with a group of female travelers. Explore this fascinating part of the country dominated by clear-water lakes, amazing active volcanoes and a rich indigenous culture. Together with friendly locals, you will hike up active volcanoes, walk through stunning national parks and get to know the local culture and traditions. Relax in beautiful hot springs and hot tubs perfectly integrated in the nature. Talk to local women in their different entrepreneurships and get to know more about the flora and fauna of southern Chile. Last but not least, enjoy some relaxing hours practicing yoga with a local teacher.
Lake & Volcano Hiking Women Tour Highlights
- UNESCO Kutralkura, Chile’s first Geopark
- Conguillio National Park and relaxing hot tubs
- Meet the Mapuche women and learn about their ancestral culture
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Villarrica Volcano climb, Chile’s most active volcano
- Geométricas, the best natural hot springs
- Yoga sessions with professional instructors
- Pucón City and Villarrica Lake
- Puerto Varas and Llanquihue Lake
- USD $4.380 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $550
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.