June to November
Per person in DBL
7-Day Bike and Hike Women Tour - Atacama Desert
Ladies – Let's enjoy an unforgettable journey in the driest desert in the world.
During this unique bike and hike tour, especially designed by women for women, we will immerse ourselves into the ancestral culture of the Likan Antai people. In addition, we'll explore the most beautiful spots around San Pedro de Atacama, by foot and by bike.
We will enjoy tasty local food, get to know local traditions, discover the open skies, and relax in thermal natural hot springs.
Our very unique accommodation offers us perfect moments to relax and enjoy the yoga sessions and other well-being moments. A tour for adventure women and nature lovers!
Atacama Desert Women Tour Highlights
- Explore the hidden corners of the driest desert in the world
- Ckari Gorge trail hike in Moon Valley
- Star-gazing experience
- Cejar Lagoon and Ojos del Salar
- Atacama Salt Flat and endemic fauna and flora
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best local wines
- Cacti Valley, Guatín ancient settlement and Puritama hot springs
- Third largest Geothermal field in the world: Tatio Geysers
- Cultural experience and special encounter with the Likan Antai indigenous women
- USD $2.925 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $232
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We kindly ask for a 20% refundable deposit fee upon booking to confirm your reservation.