Women Tour Patagonia Chile
November to April
Per person in DBL
6-Day Multisport Women Tour - Patagonia
During this unique women-only trip in Patagonia, you will not only enjoy the beauty of the Torres del Paine National Park, but also will get to know very important entrepreneurs women in addition to connect with your spirit during the private yoga and meditations sessions. Hike and kayak with the best views of Torres del Paine Massif. Walk through the wilderness, kayak on pristine rivers and lakes, and enjoy tracking wild horses off-the-beaten path. Be part of the positive impacts generated in the Torres del Paine National park by helping the Legacy Fund in a special reforestation project. Staying at the comfortable Riverside Campsite and the special Patagonia Bagual Camp, this is an unforgettable multisport adventure to entice all outdoorsy types together with other motivated women.
Patagonia Multisport Women Tour Highlights
- Discover Patagonia: Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine National Park
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste authentic Patagonian food
- Hike the best and uncrowded trails through endemic forests of Patagonia
- Kayak famous Grey Lake and Grey River
- Experience the ancestral art of Basket weaving with the Kaweskar indigenous women
- Hatha Yoga session at unique spot with professional instructor
- Reforestation Monitoring with the Torres del Paine Legacy Fund
- Tracking wild Bagual horses
- USD $3.995 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $325
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
For private departures, please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
- Small groups with up to 10 guests maximum.
- Professional tour guide (9:1 guest-to-guide ratio)
- Private transportation
- 1 night accommodation at Vendaval Hotel in Puerto Natales
- 2 nights accommodation at Riverside Camp
- 2 nights accomodation at Patagonia Bagual Camp
- Meals as per itinerary (5 breakfasts, 4 box lunches, 5 dinners)
- First glass of Chilean wine, beer or soft during during our group dinners
- Medical and accident insurance
- All activities according to itinerary (hiking, encounter with the Kaweskar indigenous community, double kayaks and paddling equipment, reforestation project with Legacy Fund, wild horses tracking, yoga session)
- Entrance fees to Torres del Paine National Park and estancias
- International and local flights
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- Hiking poles (Rental: US $5/day)
- SPA and Laundry services
- Gratuity for local team. At the end of the trip, gratuity for the crew for a job well done is highly appreciated. We encourage you to use your discretion and tip according to the caliber of service you receive.