Conservation Tour Chiloe Island Chile
November to April
Per person in DBL
8-Day Darwin’s Route Tour in Chiloé Island
Discover the wonders that Charles Darwin saw on his journey to the south of Chile. Explore this fascinating territory of the Chilean rain forest, and watch the same species of flora and fauna described by one of the Fathers of Modern Science.
Conservation Tour Highlights
- Follow Darwin’s footprints in Chile
- Visit mystical Chiloé Island
- Birdwatching and oyster tasting at Caulin Cove
- Navigation on Chepu River
- Humboldt and Magallanic penguin colony at Puñihuil Bay
- Ahuenco Park
- Castro city and traditional architecture
- USD $3.330 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $390
- Tour rate is based on a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.
We operate this tour upon request and according to availability, from November to April.
Please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
- Small groups with up to 12 guests maximum
- Professional tour guide (9:1 guest-to-guide ratio)
- Private transportation
- 7 nights’ accommodation at 2* hotels
- birdwatching, sea mammals watching, soft hiking, boat ride, ferry crossing, volunteer nature conservation activities
- Meals (7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 5 dinners)
- First glass of Chilean wine, beer or soft drink during our group dinners
- Amity’s zero waste on-route snacks including: drinking water, local beer, isotonic drinks, trail-mix, fresh fruit and home-made energy bars
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Medical and accident insurance
- Entrance fees to national parks, and US $50 donation for conservation actions in Ahuenco Park
- International and local flights
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- SPA and Laundry services
- Gratuity for local team. At the end of the trip, gratuity for the crew for a job well done is highly appreciated. We encourage you to use your discretion and tip according to the caliber of service you receive. As a guideline, the industry standard is $120 dollars per person, per guide