Multisport Tour Patagonia Chile
November to April
Per person in DBL
6-Day Multisport Tour - Patagonia Chile
Bike, ride and kayak with the best views of Torres del Paine. Bike between surreal lagoons, horseback ride through the wild Pampas, kayak pristine rivers and lakes. Staying each night in the comfortable Serrano Riverside Camp, this is an unforgettable multisport adventure to entice all outdoorsy types.
Multisport Patagonia Tour Highlights
- Discover Patagonia: Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine National Park
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste authentic Patagonian food.
- Ride the MTB trails between Laguna Azul and Laguna Amarga.
- Hike the best and uncrowded trails through endemic forests of Patagonia
- Kayak famous Grey Lake and Grey River
- Horseback ride to Tyndall Glacier
- USD $3.410 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $390
- Tour rate based on a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.
We operate this tour upon request and according to availability, from November to April.
Please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
- Small groups with up to 8 guests maximum
- Professional tour guide (6:1 guest-to-guide ratio)
- Private transportation with trailer & bicycle rack
- 05 nights’ accommodation in Riverside Camp and 3* hotel in Puerto Natales
- Hiking, kayaking, horseback riding
- All the horses & saddles during the excursion
- Helmets, leather chaps, leather gloves, saddlebags, dry bags
- Double Kayaks
- All paddling equipment (neoprene gloves, paddling jackets, life jackets, skirts, and neoprene boots)
- Mountain Bikes
- Cycling Equipment (Helmets, gloves)
- Meals as per itinerary (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 3 dinners)
- First glass of Chilean wine, beer or soft drink during our group dinners
- Amity’s zero waste on-route snacks including: drinking water, local beer, isotonic drinks, trail-mix, fresh fruit and home-made energy bars
- Medical and accident insurance
- Entrance fees to Torres del Paine national park
- International and local flights
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- Laundry service
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels.
- Gratuity for local team. At the end of the trip, gratuity for the crew for a job well done is highly appreciated. We encourage you to use your discretion and tip according to the caliber of service you receive. As a guideline, the industry standard is $80 dollars per person, per guide