Polo Camp Tour Chile
From October to April
Per person in DBL
6-Day Polo Camp Tour at Colico Lake
We invite you to relax and enjoy playing Polo with the best polo horse breeders in Chile. During 6 days, you will have a private polo field, an exclusive lake front Lodge and stables full of polo horses to choose from. Santa Amalia Polo Ranch is one of the most exclusive polo getaways in Southern Chile. It is situated next to the pristine Lake Colico, and immersed in the Araucarias Biosphere Reserve.
Polo Camp Tour Highlights
- USD $5.580 per person based in double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $275
- Tour departs with a minimum of 2 people
For groups of 8 or more people, please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel
We operate this tour upon request and according to availability.
Please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
- Small groups with up to 12 guests maximum
- English speaking tour guide
- Professional Polo guides and petiseros (Chilean horse groomer)
- Polo horses and riding gear
- Accommodation as per itinerary in a Lake-front lodge
- Polo, soft/hard hiking, lake activity
- Ground transportation and local airport transfers
- Meals (5 breakfast, 5 lunches, 5 dinners)
- First glass of Chilean wine, beer or soft drink during our group dinners
- Amity’s zero waste on-route snacks including: drinking water, local beer, isotonic drinks, trail-mix, fresh fruit and home-made energy bars
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Accident and medical insurance
- Entrance fees to National Park
- International and local flights
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- Gratuity for local team. At the end of the trip, gratuity for the crew for a job well done is highly appreciated. We encourage you to use your discretion and tip according to the caliber of service you receive. As a guideline, the industry standard is $120 dollars per person, per guide
Before we kick off our Polo Camp tour in Chile’s Lake and Volcano District, you should take a day or two to adjust to local time and recover from your travels, and allow for any flight or luggage delays. You should fly into Temuco airport (ZCO).
We recommend staying at Hotel Dreams Araucania in the city, which is well-located with lots of restaurants and other facilities just a short walk away.
Suggested Hotels in Temuco
Official Airport Transfer
The official shuttle company at Temuco’s Airport is called TransAraucania.
They are the only authorized shuttle company at the airport, and their staff wears a blue and green uniform.
By contract with the airport, they must have available transport based in the domestic flights arriving every day.
They have a counter at the airport, right next to the automatic doors (from the baggage carrousel). They offer regular and private shuttles to Temuco at $30.000 pesos (USD $40 per vehicle).
You don’t need reservations and you can pay in Credit Card or Cash. The ATM’s is on second floor.
All their shuttle services will drop you off at the hotel or address you are staying in Temuco. Driving time is approximately 35 minutes.
Our meeting hotel address is AVENIDA ALEMANIA 945, TEMUCO.