Polo Camp Tour Chile
November to April
Per person in DBL
6-Day Polo Camp Tour at Colico Lake
We invite you to relax and enjoy playing Polo with the best polo horse breeders in Chile. During 6 days, you will have a private polo field, an exclusive lake front Lodge and stables full of polo horses to choose from. Santa Amalia Polo Ranch is one of the most exclusive polo getaways in Southern Chile. It is situated next to the pristine Lake Colico, and immersed in the Araucarias Biosphere Reserve.
Chile Polo Camp Tour Highlights
- Play Polo at a private ranch in Southern Chile
- Meet the Mayol Family, a legend in Polo
- If you like a horse, you can buy it
- Santa Amalia Polo Ranch
- Private Lake Chalet by Lake Colico
- UNESCO Araucarias Biosphere Reserve
- USD $5.150 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $275
- Tour rate based on a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.
We operate this tour upon request and according to availability, from November to April.
For private groups of 8 people or more, please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
- Small groups with up to 12 guests maximum
- English speaking tour guide
- Professional Polo guides and petiseros (Chilean horse groomer)
- Polo horses and riding gear
- Accommodation as per itinerary in a Lake-front lodge
- Polo, soft/hard hiking, lake activity
- Ground transportation and local airport transfers
- Meals (5 breakfast, 5 lunches, 5 dinners)
- First glass of Chilean wine, beer or soft drink during our group dinners
- Amity’s zero waste on-route snacks including: drinking water, local beer, isotonic drinks, trail-mix, fresh fruit and home-made energy bars
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Accident and medical insurance
- Entrance fees to National Park
- International and local flights
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- Gratuity for local team. At the end of the trip, gratuity for the crew for a job well done is highly appreciated. We encourage you to use your discretion and tip according to the caliber of service you receive. As a guideline, the industry standard is $120 dollars per person, per guide