Chile Wine Experience
6-Day Chilean Wine Experience
Chile Wine Experience Tour.
Amity Tours has developed an amazing Wine Tour that comprehends 5 wine valleys on central area: Maipo Valley, Casablanca Valley, Aconcagua Valley, Colchagua Valley and San Antonio Valley; a unique experience not be missed, where you’ll understand and verify why Chilean wines have earn such many prices and great reputation worldwide.
For a week, you’ll visit diverse wineries and learn about some of Chile’s best red and white wines such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenére, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Syrah, Pinot Noir and Merlot. We have selected classic, organic, biodynamic, new and old school wineries, where you’ll tour and enjoy wine tastings with detailed information on the terroir and wine making.
Chile’s unique combination of diverse geographical areas and Mediterranean climate make it ideal for eco-friendly winegrowing and producing a wide variety of wine styles… Whether it’s coastal cool, altitude with attitude, or just cruising down the center.
Chile’s wine regions have it all!
All of this will be accompanied with great inns, local culture, history, people and incredible cuisine.
- If you are interested in this tour, please send us an email to [email protected].
- Rate per person, USD $5,995 based in double occupancy. Single Supplement USD $1,185
- Group rates based on 8 people, USD $4,550 per person based in double occupancy.
- We can confirm this tour with a minimum of 2 clients.
- Let us know you are interested and we will email you our booking form.
- All our programs can be modified according to your requirements or your needs.
- Private services on comfortable and air conditioned Van with professional driver.
- 5 night lodging at hotels.
- 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners.
- English speaking guide with great knowledge on Chilean wines.
- Wine tastings and tours on wineries as described.
- Exclusive hotels, some of them located inside wineries.
- International and local cuisine, paired with the best wines.
- City tour of Santiago, orientated to wine.
- Reception and drop off at Santiago airport or hotel in Santiago.
- Extra wine tasting or meals.
- We run this tour under a private departure request. In this case you set the dates.
Our staff will welcome you at Santiago de Chile airport and transfer you to your Hotel.
On the afternoon, we’ll start a city tour in Santiago, visiting some of the best attractions that this modern and clean city offers. We’ll make a stop at an old neighborhood restaurant, were you’ll taste a glass of wine and talk about Santiago’s history. We’ll continue visiting central market and all downtown area. The city tour will end on San Cristobal Hill lookout point where you’ll taste another glass of wine, enjoying an incredible view of the city. Afterwards, we’ll come down to a Chilean restaurant located inside Metropolitan Park for welcome dinner.
Lodging at Hotel Orly or similar in Santiago – www.orlyhotel.com
/ Dinner /