Wine Experience Central Valley Chile
Central Valley, Chile
Available all year long
From US $4.610
6-Day Chilean Wine Experience
Amity Tours has developed an amazing Wine Tour that comprehends 5 wine valleys on central area: Maipo Valley, Casablanca Valley, Aconcagua Valley, Colchagua Valley and San Antonio Valley; a unique experience not be missed, where you’ll understand and verify why Chilean wines have earn such many prices and great reputation worldwide.
For a week, you’ll visit diverse wineries and learn about some of Chile’s best red and white wines. We have selected classic, organic, biodynamic, new and old school wineries, where you’ll tour and enjoy wine tastings with detailed information on the terroir and wine making.
Chile’s unique combination of diverse geographical areas and Mediterranean climate make it ideal for eco-friendly winegrowing and producing a wide variety of wine styles.
- From US $4,610,00
- Single Supplement: US $995,00
- English-speaking guide with great knowledge on Chilean wines
- Private transportation
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- Wine tastings and touring
- International and local cuisine, with wine pairing
- Santiago City tour orientated on wine
- Reception and drop off at Santiago airport or hotel in Santiago
- Extra wine tasting or meals
- We operate this tour upon request and according to availability.
Upon your arrival at Santiago Airport, private transfer to hotel.
After check-in, we will start a city tour in Santiago, visiting some of the best attractions it has to offer. We’ll make a stop at an old neighborhood restaurant, where we’ll taste a glass of wine and talk about Santiago’s history.
Then, we’ll visit central market and downtown area.
Finally, the tour ends at San Cristobal Hill. There, we’ll taste another glass of wine enjoying an incredible view of the city before our welcome dinner.