Chile Wine Tour
Central Valley, Chile
Available all year long
Per person in DBL
6-Day Chilean Wine Experience
Amity Tours has developed an amazing Wine Tour that comprehends 5 wine valleys. A unique experience not be missed, where you’ll understand and verify why Chilean wines have earn such many prices and great reputation worldwide.
For a week, you’ll visit diverse wineries and learn about some of Chile’s best red and white wines. We have selected classic, organic, biodynamic, new and old school wineries, where you’ll tour and enjoy wine tastings with detailed information on the terroir and wine making.
Chile’s unique combination of diverse geographical areas and Mediterranean climate make it ideal for eco-friendly winegrowing and producing a wide variety of wine styles.
Chile Wine Tour Highlights
- Discover the Central Valley of Chile
- Santa Rita and Perez Cruz wineries at Maipo Valley
- Organic wine experience in Santa Emiliana and Matetic wineries at Casablanca Valley
- San Esteban and Erraruriz wineries Aconcagua Valley in the Andes Mountain Range
- Montgras, Viu Manent and Montes wineries at Colchagua Valley
- Santiago City Tour focused on wine
- Great wine tasting and touring
- USD $4.975 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $995
- Tour rates are based on a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.
We operate this tour upon request and according to availability.
Please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
- Small groups with up to 6 guests maximum
- English-speaking guide with great knowledge on Chilean wines
- Private transportation
- 2 nights’ accommodation at boutique hotel in Santiago
- 1 night accommodation at 3* hotel
- 2 nights at vineyards’ country house
- Meals with wine pairing (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners)
- Wine tastings and touring
- International and local cuisine with wine pairing, local culture
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Medical and accident insurance
- Santiago City tour orientated on wine
- Reception and drop off at Santiago airport, or hotel in Santiago
- International and local flights
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Extra wine tasting or meals
- Laundry service
- Gratuity for local team. At the end of the trip, gratuity for the crew for a job well done is highly appreciated. We encourage you to use your discretion and tip according to the caliber of service you receive. As a guideline, the industry standard is $120 dollars per person, per guide