Ski Tour Chile’s Volcanoes
Jul to Aug
8-Day Ski Tour on Chile’s Southern Volcanes
Experience the adventure of Skiing on active volcanoes. You can reach its live craters and then ski or snowboard down their fantastic slopes. You can go skiing and snowboarding on-piste and off-piste. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience ski tour!!
For groups over 10 people, please contact us for private group rates
- Professional ski guide.
- Private ground transportation.
- 7 nights’ accommodation at great hotels, all with SPA.
- All Meals as per itinerary.
- All gratuities at restaurants and hotels.
- All ski passes.
- All activities according to the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to hot springs and SPA.
- International and domestic flights.
- Ski gear.
- Accident insurance.
- Massages and SPA therapies.
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- We run this tour under a private departure request. In this case you set the dates.
- This Ski Tour is available from July 22nd until September 30th 2018.
- This Ski Tour is available from July 21st until September 30th 2019.
Special departures 2019:
July 21st to 28th
July 28th to August 04
August 04th to 11th
August 25th to September 01s
Upon arriving to Santiago’s International Airport, you will have to take the connection flight to Temuco (1 hour flight). Welcome to the Southern Volcanoes!
Our ski trip starts in Corralco Ski Resort, located in the south slopes of Lonquimay volcano. This fantastic ski resort is known for its excellent snow conditions. Proof of that is the French ski racing team and the USA ski racing team were training last September 2014 in Corralco, including Olympic gold medal Ted Ligety. This year 2015 they are coming back!
Our local staff will meet you at Temuco Airport and help you with your luggage. We’ll start driving to the mountain village of Malalcahuello, located in Chile’s first Geopark “Kütralkura” (fire rock). Here we’ll visit the National Reserve Nalcas-Malalcahuello and travel through a phenomenal forest of araucarias (Araucaria araucana) that leads to Corralco, the Ski Resort located at the foothill of an active volcano. This wild protected area features amazing Araucaria tree forests and the active Lonquimay Volcano.
We’ll check-in and then relax at the fantastic SPA. At 8:15 pm your guides will give a briefing about the tour and its details, followed by a Welcome Dinner.
Accommodation: Corralco Mountain Resort & SPA, 4 *
Meals: Welcome Dinner