Chile Summer Skiing Tour
From July to August
8-Day Ski Tour on Chile’s Southern Volcanes
Experience the adventure of back country skiing on the active southern volcanoes located in the Lake District, the best place in Southern Chile for summer skiing.
- From US $4.910,00
- Single Supplement: US $925,00
For private departure dates, please ask for special rates & availability.
- Professional ski guide
- Private ground transportation
- 7 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- All gratuities at restaurants and hotels.
- All ski passes
- Mountain gear for volcano ascent
- All activities according to the itinerary
- Entrance fees to hot springs and SPA
- International and domestic flights
- Ski gear
- Accident insurance
- Massages and SPA therapies
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- August 16, 2020
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
Upon arrival at Temuco Airport, private transfer to the first ski resort of your ski trip: Corralco Ski Resort.
This fantastic ski resort is known for its excellent snow conditions, and is located at the foothill of an active Lonquimay volcano. This wild protected area features amazing Araucaria tree forests.