Chile Summer Skiing Tour
Jul to Aug
From US $5.210
8-Day Ski Tour on Chile’s Southern Volcanes
Experience the adventure of backcountry skiing on the active southern volcanoes located in the Lake District, the best place in Southern Chile for summer skiing.
- From US $5.210
For groups over 10 people, please contact us for private group rates.
- Professional ski guide
- Private ground transportation
- 7 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- All gratuities at restaurants and hotels.
- All ski passes
- Mountain gear for volcano ascent
- All activities according to the itinerary
- Entrance fees to hot springs and SPA
- International and domestic flights
- Ski gear
- Accident insurance
- Massages and SPA therapies
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- We run this tour under a private departure request.
Upon arrival at Temuco Airport, private transfer to the first ski resort of your ski trip: Corralco Ski Resort.
This fantastic ski resort is known for its excellent snow conditions, and is located at the foothill of an active Lonquimay volcano. This wild protected area features amazing Araucaria tree forests.