Multisport Tour Patagonia Chile
November to April
Per person in DBL
6-Day Multisport Tour - Patagonia Chile
Bike, ride and kayak with the best views of Torres del Paine. Bike between surreal lagoons, horseback ride through the wild Pampas, kayak pristine rivers and lakes. Staying each night in the comfortable Serrano Riverside Camp, this is an unforgettable multisport adventure to entice all outdoorsy types.
Multisport Patagonia Tour Highlights
- Discover Patagonia: Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine National Park
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste authentic Patagonian food.
- Ride the MTB trails between Laguna Azul and Laguna Amarga.
- Hike the best and uncrowded trails through endemic forests of Patagonia
- Kayak famous Grey Lake and Grey River
- Horseback ride to Tyndall Glacier
- USD $3.410 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $390
- Tour rate based on a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.