Multisport Tour Chile Lake Volcano District
November to April
Per person in DBL
6-Day Multisport Tour - Lake and Volcano District
A lifetime experience exploring on foot and by bike the most spectacular landscapes of Chile's Lake and Volcano District. This exclusive program covers the wild and diverse landscape of the Lake and Volcano Scenic Route.
In this tour you will discover the active volcanoes covered by unique forests of giant Araucaria trees in the Conguillío National Park, and cycle the scenic routes of the Lake and Volcano District
Nature, diversity, local communities, adventures and interaction with the cultures of Southern Chile led by our local experts.
An unforgettable multi-sport adventure where you can be sure to discover new paths in Northern Patagonia!
Multisport Tour Lake and Volcano District Highlights
- Hike Through the Araucaria forests of Conguillío National Park
- Biking the Scenic Route of the Seven Lakes Circuit
- Rafting at the Petrohue River
- Meet the Mapuche people and learn about their ancestral culture
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Puerto Varas city, Llanquihue Lake and Osorno Volcano
- USD $3.190 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $400
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We kindly ask for a 20% refundable deposit fee upon booking to confirm your reservation.