Multisport Tour Route of Parks Chile
November to April
Per person in DBL
14-Day Multisport Tour Route of Parks, Patagonia
A lifetime experience exploring on foot, bike, and kayak the most spectacular landscapes of northern and southern Patagonia. This exclusive program covers and connects the wild and diverse landscapes of two Scenic Routes: The Lake and Volcano Route + Route of Parks of Patagonia.
In this tour you will discover Torres del Paine National Park, the lush and exuberant temperate rainforest of the Pumalin Park, and a stunning starting at the foot of active volcanoes covered by unique forests of giant Araucaria trees in Conguillío National Park.
Nature, diversity, local communities and interaction with the culture of Patagonia, while giving back and supporting rewilding experiences leaded by our local experts. This is a featured program in some of the best parks that make up the Route of Parks of Patagonia and The Lake and Volcano District. An unforgettable multi-sport adventure where you can be sure to discover new paths in Patagonia!
Route of Parks of Patagonia Multisport Tour Highlights
- Hike Through the Araucaria forests of Conguillío National Park
- Meet and learn about the Mapuche indigenous communities
- Biking the Scenic Route of the Seven Lakes Circuit
- Rafting at the Petrohue River
- Rewilding and local communities
- Exploring the Patagonian fjords region
- Hike Pumalín Park: Route of Parks of Patagonia
- Hike to the base of the Torres Del Paine
- Kayaking through the icebers and glacier of Grey Lake
- Fixed rate for group departure dates: USD $6.765 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $455
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
- Private departures available upon request with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 12 travelers.
- Private rate: USD $9.245 per person based on double occupancy
- Rate valid for 2 travelers in a private tour
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.