Hiking Tour Chile Lake Volcano District
October to April
Per person in DBL
8-Day Hiking Tour - Lake and Volcano District
Explore Pucon, Chile’s capital of Adventure Travel. Hike the most beautiful trails located in the national parks of the Lake and Volcano District. Surrounded by mountains, pristine lakes and active volcanoes, you will explore the best hidden corners of Southern Chile, including UNESCO Kütralkura Geopark and Biological Reserve Araucarias.
Chile Hiking Tour Highlights
- UNESCO Kutralkura, Chile’s first Geopark
- Malalcahuello National Reserve and Lonquimay Volcano
- Conguillio National Park and Llaima Volcano
- Meet the Mapuche people and learn about their ancestral culture
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Villarrica Volcano climb, Chile’s most active volcano
- Geometricas, the best natural hot springs
- Ancient Glacier in Villarrica National Park
- Pucón city and Villarrica Lake
- USD $3.300 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $465
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.