Hiking In The National Parks Of The Lake & Volcano District - Chile
Oct to Apr
8-Day Hiking Tour in Chile’s Lake and Volcano District
Discover the Lake and Volcano district in Chile.
Explore the capital of Adventure Travel in Chile and hike one of the most beautiful trails in the Lake and Volcano District.
This well supported biking and hiking program has been especially made for active people who love nature.
- USD $3.270–
- Single Supplement:US $630
For private departure dates, please ask for special rates & availability.
- Professional tour guide
- Specialized tour guide (1 guide per 10 clients)
- 07 nights’ accommodation at 3* and 4* hotels
- Private transportation in Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to national parks and hot springs
- Accident insurance and all activities according to the itinerary
- International and domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Extra drinks
- October 18th to 25th , 2019
- April 13th to 20th , 2020
- Tour departs with a minimum of 2 people
Our local staff will meet you at Temuco Airport and transfer you to a small quaint mountain village called Malalcahuello. This village is part of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve “Araucarias”.
Your hotel is located in a national park, with Lonquimay volcano at sight and surrounded by ancient araucaria trees. It is a modern hotel with SPA and a small ski resort. Your guides will meet and greet the group and then we’ll take a warm-up hike to the incredible Christmas Crater.
In the evening, we’ll have an orientation and briefing session before our Welcome Dinner together.
Accommodation: Corralco Hotel & SPA, 4*
Meals: Afternoon snack and Welcome Dinner at the hotel
Time hiking: 1 to 3 hours depending on the route taken