Mapu Lahual Trekking Chile
December to April
Per person in DBL
7-Day Mapu Lahual Trekking - Lake and Volcano District
Discover a hikers’ paradise in South America: The Epic Pacific Coastal Trek at the network of Indigenous Parks Mapu Lahual. Explore this fascinating part of the country dominated by the Pacific Ocean, pristine beaches and Patagonia Temperate Rain Forests. Together with friendly locals, you will hike the trails of the Coastal Mountain Range, visit local indigenous communities and learn about their ancestral knowledge and cosmovision.
Trekking Mapu Lahual Tour Highlights
- Mapu Lahual network of Indigenous Parks
- Meet the Huilliche indigenous community and share their ancestral culture and cosmovision
- Southern Chile Pacific Coast
- Huellelhue, Condor and Manquemapu Coves
- Savor Chilean and typical indigenous cuisine
- Kayaking, fishing & seafood gathering
- Hike through thousand-years-old forests and pristine beaches
- Puerto Varas city and Llanquihue Lake
- USD $1.995 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: Not available
- Tour departs with a minimum of 6 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We kindly ask for a 20% refundable deposit fee upon booking to confirm your reservation.