Hiking Tour Atacama Desert Chile
June to November
Per person in DBL
7-Day Hiking Tour - Atacama Desert
Luxury adventure in Northern Chile and the driest desert in the World. Enjoy and explore hiking ancient trails between valleys. Find yourself among astonishing landscapes surrounded by volcanoes, salt flats, canyons and gorges. In addition, you’ll learn about the Atacama Desert, its history, geology, culture, indigenous people, archaeology, and native flora and fauna.
Atacama Hiking Tour Highlights
- Explore the hidden corners of the driest desert in the world
- Ckari Gorge trail hike in Moon Valley
- Star-gazing experience
- Atacama Salt Flat and endemic fauna and flora
- Cacti Valley, Guatín ancient settlement and Puritama hot springs
- Third largest Geothermal field in the world: Tatio Geysers and Copa Coya Hill
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best local wines
- Toco Hill ancient Volcano
- Pre-Columbian Machuca Village
- USD $3.230 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $330
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.