Epic Pacific Coast Trek
Oct to Apr
7-Day Epic Pacific Coast Trek in Mapu Lahual
During 7 days, we will hike through ancient larch trees and temperate rainforests.
We’ll learn about the Mapuche Williche culture and meet its people.
Here we will discover pristine beaches and rivers and learn about its biodiversity and conservation management.
- “For groups over 10 people, please contact us for private group rates”
- Professional tour guide (01 guide for every 9 clients)
- Private transportation with trailer for luggage.
- 5 nights accommodation at local family houses
- 1 night accommodation at Hotel Cabaña del Lago in Puerto Varas
- Meals as per itinerary (Unlimited water)
- Gratuities for the communities
- Accidents insurance (Basic Plan)
- All activities according to the itinerary.
- International and local flights
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- Travel insurance
We will meet in the city of Osorno at 4.00 PM and drive for about 2 hours to Maicolpue. Here we will have a briefing orientation session about this epic trekking trip. We will enjoy with our local guides, and stay overnight in Maicolpue in order to leave early towards the trek starting point the next day.
Meals: Welcome Dinner
Accommodation: Maicolpue Family houses