Family Adventures Lake Volcano District Chile
From October to April
From USD $3.770
Per person in DBL
7-Day Family Adventures - Lake and Volcano District
Discover the landscapes and beauty of Southern Chile. You'll explore this fascinating part of the country dominated by clear lakes and amazing active volcanoes. Together with your family & our local friendly team, you will experience the Lake and Volcano District surrounded by snow-capped peaks, green meadows and stunning lakes. You will visit to local indigenous villages, hike in the national parks and relax in soothing natural hot springs.
Chile Family Adventure Tour Highlights
- Easy hiking through ancient endemic forests
- Special encounter with the Mapuche indigenous community
- Ancient Glacier and Geométricas hot springs at Villarrica National Park
- Huilo-Huilo Biological Reserve and outdoor adventure activities
- White water rafting at Trancura and Fuy Rivers
- Futangue Park and Ranco Lake
- Kayaking Pichi Lagoon
- USD $3.750 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $800
- Tour rate is based on a minimum of 4 people
All Family Adventure trips can be fully customized according to group size, time available, and your favorite outdoor activities.
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.
We operate this tour upon request and according to availability, from November to April.
Please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
- Small groups with up to 12 guests maximum
- Professional tour guide (9:1 guest-to-guide ratio)
- Private transportation
- 2 nights’ accommodation at 4* hotel
- 4 nights’ accommodation at 4* hotels with SPA
- Walking, whitewater rafting, kayaking, activity in Huilo-Huilo, culture experience with the mapuche indigenous community
- Meals as per itinerary (6 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 4 dinners)
- First glass of Chilean wine, beer or soft drink during our group dinners
- Amity’s zero waste on-route snacks including: drinking water, local beer, isotonic drinks, trail-mix, fresh fruit and home-made energy bars
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Medical and accident insurance
- Hiking poles
- Water bottles available upon request
- Entrance fees to hot springs and national parks
- International and local flights
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- SPA and Laundry services
- Gratuity for local team. At the end of the trip, gratuity for the crew for a job well done is highly appreciated. We encourage you to use your discretion and tip according to the caliber of service you receive. As a guideline, the industry standard is $120 dollars per person, per guide