Family Adventures Patagonia Chile
November to April
Per person in DBL
6-Day Family Adventures - Patagonia Chile
Discover Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia, Chile. During this family trip, you will have an amazing experience that will surprise you day after day. The Chilean Patagonia is home to some of the most impressive sights in the Southern Hemisphere and to some of the world’s most classic trekking routes encompassing ancient forests, glaciers, lakes, rivers and fjords, and fauna including guanacos, flamingos, condors, foxes and pumas.
Patagonia Family Adventures Tour Highlights
- Discover Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine National Park
- Punta Arenas city tour
- Magdalena Island and Magellan Strait
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Sarmiento Lake and Amarga Lagoon
- Nordenskjöld Lake and Laguna Azul
- Pingo Valley and navigation to Grey Glaciar
- USD $3.140 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $450
- Tour rate is based on a minimum of 4 people
All Family Adventure trips can be fully customized according to group size, time available, and your favorite outdoor activities.
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We kindly ask for a 20% refundable deposit fee upon booking to confirm your reservation.