Family Adventures Patagonia Chile
November to April
Per person in DBL
6-Day Family Adventures - Patagonia Chile
Discover Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia, Chile. During this family trip, you will have an amazing experience that will surprise you day after day. The Chilean Patagonia is home to some of the most impressive sights in the Southern Hemisphere and to some of the world’s most classic trekking routes encompassing ancient forests, glaciers, lakes, rivers and fjords, and fauna including guanacos, flamingos, condors, foxes and pumas.
Patagonia Family Adventure Tour Highlights
- Discover Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine National Park
- Punta Arenas city tour
- Magdalena Island and Magellan Strait
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Sarmiento Lake and Amarga Lagoon
- Nordenskjöld Lake and Laguna Azul
- Pingo Valley and navigation to Grey Glaciar
- USD $3.150 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $450
- Tour rate is based on a minimum of 4 people
All Family Adventure trips can be fully customized according to group size, time available, and your favorite outdoor activities.
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.
We operate this tour upon request and according to availability, from November to April.
Please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
- Small groups with up to 8 guests maximum
- Professional tour guide (8:1 guest-to-guide ratio)
- Private transportation
- 1 night accommodation at lodging house
- 2 nights’ accommodation at 3* hotel
- 2 nights’ accommodation at riverside domes in Torres del Paine National Park
- Walking, lake navegation, city tour
- Meals as per itinerary (5 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners)
- First glass of Chilean wine, beer or soft drink during our group dinners
- Amity’s zero waste on-route snacks including: drinking water, local beer, isotonic drinks, trail-mix, fresh fruit and home-made energy bars
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Medical and accident insurance
- Hiking poles
- Water bottles available upon request
- Entrance fees to Torres del Paine National Park and Magdalena Island
- International and local flights
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- SPA and Laundry services
- Gratuity for local team. At the end of the trip, gratuity for the crew for a job well done is highly appreciated. We encourage you to use your discretion and tip according to the caliber of service you receive. As a guideline, the industry standard is $120 dollars per person, per guide