Conservation Tour in Chiloe Island
Chiloé Island, Chile
From October to April
8-Day Darwin’s Route Tour in Chiloé Island
Discover the wonders that Charles Darwin saw on his journey to the south of Chile. Explore this fascinating territory of the Chilean Rainforest, and watch the same species of flora and fauna described by one of the Fathers of Modern Science.
- US $3.330,00
- Single Supplement: US $390,00
For private departure dates, please ask for special rates & availability.
- Professional tour guide
- Private transportation
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Accidents insurance
- All activities according to the itinerary: birdwatching, sea mammals watching, soft hiking, boat ride, ferry crossing, volunteer nature conservation activities.
- Entrance fees and US $50 donation for conservation actions in Ahuenco Park
- International and local flights
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- Reciprocity fees for VISA in Chile
- November 2nd, 2020
- Tour departs with a minimum of 2 people
Upon arrival at Puerto Montt Airport, shuttle to Ancud. We’ll have a 1 hour transfer to ferry crossing, first birdwatching from ferry.
Then we arrive at Chacao, where the Spanish colons arrived in 1567. Our local guides greet us with a welcome dinner and a technical briefing about the tour.