Road Cycling In The Lake & Volcano District Of Chile
Oct to Apr
8-Day Road Cycling Tour in Chile’s Lake and Volcano District
Discover the Lake and Volcano district in Chile.
Cycling Chile’s south backroads is the ultimate green tour.
This well supported cycling program has been especially made for intermediate and advanced road cyclists.
- US $3.995,00
- Single Supplement USD $600,00
For private departure dates, please ask for special rates & availability.
- Professional tour guide (01 guide for every 9 clients)
- Private transportation with trailer & bicycle rack
- Accommodation at 3 *, 4 * and 5 * Hotels
- Meals as per itinerary (7 breakfasts, 04 picnic lunches, 02 lunches and 04 dinners; on-route snacks include: mineral water, energy drinks, trail-mix, fresh fruit and gourmet sandwiches).
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Basic cycle parts (cable housing, tubes, tires and spokes),
- All activities according to the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to hot springs and national parks
- All routes can be extended up to extra 20 miles.
- International and local flights
- Accidents insurance
- Other cycle parts and components (derailleur, crankset, fork, etc)
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- Bike rental available upon request – Bike rental: US$250 for the whole tour.
- October 28th 2019
- December 02nd, 2019
- January 20th, 2020
- February 24th, 2020
- April 02nd, 2020
- Tour departs with a minimum of 2 pax
Our local staff will meet you at Temuco Airport and transfer you to a small quaint mountain village called Malalcahuello, where a soothing thermal bath awaits us at our hotel. Your guides will assist you to assemble and fit your bike and then take a short warm-up ride. In the evening, we’ll have an orientation and briefing session before our Welcome Dinner together.
Accommodation: CORRALCO HOTEL & SPA, 4 * www.corralco.com
Meals: Welcome Dinner
Bike traveled distance: 12 miles
Time cycling: 1 hour