Bike Tour Chile Lake Volcano District
Per person in DBL
8-Day Road Cycling Tour - Lake and Volcano District
Discover the most spectacular bike routes in Chile and ride among active volcanoes and glacial lakes. Join us in this road cycling tour and ride across the Lake and Volcano Scenic Route. Together with friendly locals, you will go cycling alongside the Andes mountains, green rolling hills and through national parks, visit local ethnic villages and relax in soothing natural hot springs.
Bike Tour Highlights
- UNESCO Geopark Kütralkura, Lonquimay Volcano and Malalcahuello National Reserve
- Bike The Andes Mountains at Alto Biobio National Reserve
- Meet the Mapuche people and learn about their ancestral culture
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Pucon city and Villarrica Volcano
- Road cycling the Seven Lakes Route
- Huilo-Huilo Biological Reserve
- Puerto Varas city, Llanquihue Lake, Petrohue Waterfalls and Osorno Volcano
- USD $3.780 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $620
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.