Cycle Tour Chile Lake District
From October to April
8-Day Road Cycling Tour in Chile Lake and Volcano District
- US $3.780,00
- Single Supplement US $620,00
For private departure dates, please ask for special rates & availability.
- Professional tour guide
- Private transportation with trailer & bicycle rack
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary + on-route snacks include: mineral water, energy drinks, trail-mix, fresh fruit and gourmet sandwiches).
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Basic cycle parts (cable housing, tubes, tires and spokes)
- All activities according to the itinerary
- Entrance fees to hot springs and national parks
- All routes can be extended up to extra 20 miles
- International and local flights
- Accidents insurance
- Other cycle parts and components (derailleur, crankset, fork, etc)
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- Bike rental available upon request – Bike rental: US$250 for the whole tour
- April 02nd, 2020
- December 20, 2020 – CONFIRMED
- Tour departs with a minimum of 2 people
Upon arrival at Temuco Airport, transfer and check-in at your hotel located in Malalcahuello National Reserve.
In the afternoon, we’ll have an easy warm-up ride through Curacautín.
Accommodation: Corralco Hotel & SPA
Meals: Welcome dinner
Today’s ride distance: 19 kilometers / 12 miles