Gravel Bike Tour Chile
From October to April
Per person in DBL
8-Day Gravel Bike Tour in the Lake and Volcano District
Gravel Bike Tour Highlights
- Gravel cycling across Conguillio National Park with Llaima volcano
- Kutralkura Park, Chile’s first Geopark
- Santa Amalia Ranch at Colico Lake
- Meet the Mapuche people and learn about their ancestral culture
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Pucon city, Villarrica Volcano and Caburgua Lake
- USD $3.780 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $400
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We kindly ask for a 20% refundable deposit fee upon booking to confirm your reservation.
Before we kick off our gravel bike tour in Chile’s Lake and Volcano District, you should take a day or two to adjust to local time and recover from your travels, and allow for any flight or luggage delays. You should fly into Temuco airport (ZCO).
We recommend staying at Best Western Ferrat Hotel in Temuco city,which is well-located with lots of restaurants and other facilities just a short walk away.
Our meeting hotel address is: Juan Reusch #445, Temuco
Official Airport Transfer
The official shuttle company at Temuco’s Airport is called TransAraucania.
They are the only authorized shuttle company at the airport, and their staff wears a blue and green uniform.
By contract with the airport, they must have available transport based in the domestic flights arriving every day.
They have a counter at the airport, right next to the automatic doors (from the baggage carrousel). They offer regular and private shuttles to Temuco at $30.000 pesos (USD $40 per vehicle).
You don’t need reservations and you can pay in Credit Card or Cash. The ATM’s is on second floor.
All their shuttle services will drop you off at the hotel or address you are staying in Temuco. Driving time is approximately 35 minutes.