Mountain Bike Tour Chile
Per person in DBL
7-Day Mountain Biking Tour - Lake and Volcano District
Riding the incredible MTB trails of the national parks is the best way to discover the Lake and Volcano District. Surrounded by the Andes mountain range, valley, volcanoes and glacial rivers, you will explore the best off-the-beaten paths Southern Chile has to offer.
Chile MTB Tour Highlights
- Conguillio National Park and Llaima Volcano
- Meet the Mapuche people and learn about their ancestral culture
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Malalcahuello National Reserve and Lonquimay Volcano
- Visit Pucón and Villarrica Volcano, Chile’s most active volcano
- Caburgua Lake and Ojos del Caburgua
- USD $2.885 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $320
- Tour rate is based on a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We kindly ask for a 20% refundable deposit fee upon booking to confirm your reservation.