Mountain Bike Tour Chile Lake Volcano District
Per person in DBL
7-Day Mountain Biking Tour in Chile’s Lake and Volcano District
Riding the incredible MTB trails of the national parks is the best way to discover the Lake and Volcano District. Surrounded by the Andes mountain range, valley, volcanoes and glacial rivers, you will explore the best off-the-beaten paths Southern Chile has to offer.
Chile MTB Tour Highlights
- Conguillio National Park and Llaima Volcano
- Meet the Mapuche people and learn about their ancestral culture
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Malalcahuello National Reserve and Lonquimay Volcano
- Visit Pucón and Villarrica Volcano, Chile’s most active volcano
- Caburgua Lake and Ojos del Caburgua
- USD $2.770 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $270
- Tour rate is based on a minimum of 4 people
For groups over 10 people, or private departures, please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel
We operate this tour upon request and according to availability.
Please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
- Small groups with up to 12 guests maximum.
- Professional tour guide (6:1 guest-to-guide ratio)
- Private transportation with trailer & bicycle rack
- 06 nights’ accommodation in lodge, 3* hotel and 4* hotel
- Mountain Biking (6 bike rides)
- Meals as per itinerary (6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners)
- First glass of Chilean wine, beer or soft drink during our group dinners
- Amity’s zero waste on-route snacks including: drinking water, local beer, isotonic drinks, trail-mix, fresh fruit and home-made energy bars
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Medical and accident insurance
- Cycling jersey
- Basic bicycle parts (cable housing, spare tubes and tires)
- Helmets, pedals and water bottles available upon request
- Entrance fees to hot springs and national parks
- All bike rides can be extended up to extra 20 miles
- International and local flights
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Other bicycle parts and components (derailleur, crankset, fork, etc)
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- SPA and Laundry services
- Bike rental available upon request – Bike rental: USD $200 for the whole tour
- Gratuity for local team. At the end of the trip, gratuity for the crew for a job well done is highly appreciated. We encourage you to use your discretion and tip according to the caliber of service you receive. As a guideline, the industry standard is $120 dollars per person, per guide