Bike And Hike In The Lake & Volcano District Of Chile
Oct to Apr
From US $2.640
To US $6.035
7-Day Bike & Hike Tour in Chile’s Lake and Volcano
Discover the Lake and Volcano district in Chile. Hiking and Biking Chile’s south backroads is the ultimate green tour. This well supported biking and hiking program has been especially made for active people who love nature.
- From $2.640 To $6.035
- Single Supplement: US $505
For groups over 10 people, please contact us for private group rates.
- Professional tour guide
- Private ground transportation
- 6 nights’ accommodation at 3 * and 4 *hotels
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accidents insurance
- Basic cycle parts (cable housing, tubes, tires and spokes)
- Mountain Gear for Villarrica Volcano (crampons, ice axe, hiking boots, gators, helmet, backpack, gloves, pant cover and wind breaker).
- All activities according to the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to hot springs and national parks.
- International and domestic flights
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Other cycle parts and components (derailleur, crankset, fork, etc)
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- Laundry and SPA services
- Bike rental available upon request – Bike rental: US$120 for the whole tour.
We operate this tour upon request and according to availability.
Our local staff will meet you at Temuco Airport and transfer you to a small quaint mountain village called Malalcahuello, where a soothing SPA awaits us at our hotel. Your guides will assist you to assemble and fit your bike and then take a short warm-up ride. In the evening, we’ll have an orientation and briefing session before our Welcome Dinner together.
Accommodation: Corralco Hotel & SPA (4*)
Meals: Welcome Dinner
Bike traveled distance: 20 km / 12 miles
Time cycling: 1 hour