Bike Hike Tour Chile
Per person in DBL
7-Day Bike and Hike Tour - Lake and Volcano District
Hiking and biking southern backroads is easily the best way to explore Chile’s Lake and Volcano District. This well supported biking and hiking adventure has been especially designed for active people who love nature.
- UNESCO Geopark Kütralkura, Lonquimay Volcano and Malalcahuello National Reserve
- Bike The Andes Mountains at Alto Biobio National Reserve
- Meet the Mapuche people and learn about their ancestral culture
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Visit Pucón city and climb the Villarrica, Chile’s most active volcano
- Road cycling the Seven Lakes Route
- Huilo-Huilo Biological Reserve
- USD $3.290 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $460
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We kindly ask for a 20% refundable deposit fee upon booking to confirm your reservation.