Bike Hike Tour Chile
Per person in DBL
7-Day Bike and Hike Tour - Lake and Volcano District
Hiking and biking southern backroads is easily the best way to explore Chile’s Lake and Volcano District. This well supported biking and hiking program has been especially made for active people who love nature.
Chile Lake and Volcano Bike Hike Tour Highlights
- UNESCO Geopark Kütralkura, Lonquimay Volcano and Malalcahuello National Reserve
- Bike The Andes Mountains at Alto Biobio National Reserve
- Meet the Mapuche people and learn about their ancestral culture
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best wines and local microbrew beers
- Visit Pucón city and climb the Villarrica, Chile’s most active volcano
- Road cycling the Seven Lakes Route
- Huilo-Huilo Biological Reserve
- USD $3.100 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $485
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.