Bike Hike Tour Atacama Desert
Per person in DBL
7-Day Bike and Hike Tour - Atacama Desert
Hike & bike among astonishing landscapes surrounded by volcanoes and secret paths between valleys, salt flats & gorges. You will learn more about the history of the Atacama Desert, culture, archaeology, native flora and fauna.
Atacama Bike Hike Tour Highlights
- Explore the hidden corners of the driest desert in the world
- Ckari Gorge trail hike in Moon Valley
- Star-gazing experience
- Cejar Lagoon and Ojos del Salar
- Atacama Salt Flat and endemic fauna and flora
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best local wines
- Cacti Valley, Guatín ancient settlement and Puritama hot springs
- Third largest Geothermal field in the world: Tatio Geysers
- Cultural experience and special encounter with the Likan Antai indigenous community
- High plateau Andean Villages: Caspana, Chiu Chiu, Pre-Columbian fortresses and settlements
- USD $3.480 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $325
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.