Bike Hike Tour Atacama Desert
Per person in DBL
7-Day Bike and Hike Tour - Atacama Desert
Hike and bike among astonishing landscapes surrounded by volcanoes and secret paths between valleys, salt flats & gorges. You will learn more about the history of the Atacama Desert, culture, archaeology, native flora and fauna.
Atacama Bike Hike Tour Highlights
- Explore the hidden corners of the driest desert in the world
- Ckari Gorge trail hike in Moon Valley
- Star-gazing experience
- Cejar Lagoon and Ojos del Salar
- Atacama Salt Flat and endemic fauna and flora
- Savor Chilean cuisine and taste the best local wines
- Cacti Valley, Guatín ancient settlement and Puritama hot springs
- Third largest Geothermal field in the world: Tatio Geysers
- Cultural experience and special encounter with the Likan Antai indigenous community
- High plateau Andean Villages: Caspana, Chiu Chiu, Pre-Columbian fortresses and settlements
- USD $3.615 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $350
- Tour departs with a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We kindly ask for a 20% refundable deposit fee upon booking to confirm your reservation.