Bike Tour Patagonia Chile
6-Day Mountain Bike Tour - Patagonia
Explore and ride incredible tracks of the best mountain bike tour in the Chilean Patagonia. During this unique experience, you will discover the diverse landscapes of the area, in addition to riding the stunning off-the-beaten-paths located in the famous Torres del Paine National Park.
Patagonia MTB Tour Highlights
- Visit Patagonia in Mountain Bike
- Discover Torres del Paine National Park
- Cueva del Milodon Natural Monument
- Los Cuernos viewpoint
- Savor Patagonian cuisine and enjoy a traditional Patagonian lamb Barbecue.
- Punta Arenas city and Puerto Natales
- Pehoe Lake and Laguna Azul
- Visit typical Patagonian ranches
- USD $3.195 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: USD $640
- Tour rate is based on a minimum of 4 people
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.
We are aware that planning ahead your next trip to Chile might be difficult in these extraordinary times. Rest assured, as we have updated our booking policies. This will allow you to purchase safely your next vacations. We have removed all non-refundable booking fees. All our rates have been locked-in until 2022. If you make a deposit and cannot travel, you can always use that money as credit with us and use it within the next 24 months.
We operate this tour upon request and according to availability, from November to April.
For private groups over 10 people, please send us your contact information by email to [email protected] and we’ll call you within the next 24 hours.
- Small groups with up to 8 guests maximum
- Professional tour guide (6:1 guest-to-guide ratio)
- Private transportation with trailer & bicycle rack
- 01 night accommodation at a country house in Puerto Natales
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Riverside Camp
- 01 night accommodation at Tiny House in Laguna Amarga
- 01 night accommodation at a authentic Patagonian Ranch
- Mountain Biking (5 bike rides)
- Meals as per itinerary (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners)
- First glass of Chilean wine, beer or soft drink during our group dinners
- Amity’s zero waste on-route snacks including: drinking water, local beer, isotonic drinks, trail-mix, fresh fruit and home-made energy bars
- Medical and accident insurance
- Basic bicycle parts (cable housing, spare tubes and tires)
- Helmets, pedals and water bottles available upon request
- Entrance fees to national park
- International and local flights
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Other bicycle parts and components (derailleur, crankset, fork, etc)
- Extra beverages & cocktails
- SPA and Laundry services
- Bike rental available upon request: MTB Ebike Specialized Turbo Levo USD $900 for the whole tour. MTB standard hard-tail 27.5 USD$200 per tour.
- Gratuities at restaurants and hotels
- Gratuity for local team. At the end of the trip, gratuity for the crew for a job well done is highly appreciated. We encourage you to use your discretion and tip according to the caliber of service you receive. As a guideline, the industry standard is $80 dollars per person, per guide.