Amity Tours invites you to discover the Lake & Volcano District hiking and cycling Chile’s southern roads. Explore this fascinating part of the country dominated by clear-water lakes and amazing live volcanoes. Together with friendly locals, you will pedal alongside the Araucarias Biosphere Reserve, including the Andes mountains, green rolling meadows and through national parks, climb active volcanoes, visit villages and relax in soothing natural hot springs. This is the perfect way to spend New Years Eve in South America.
Special Departure: Bike and Hike in the Araucarias Biosphere Reserve, Chile 7 days tour, December 2014
During 7 days you will visit the following places:
- Chile’s first Geopark Kütralkura and the Araucarias Biosphere Reserve
- Bike alongside Lonquimay Volcano, Malalcahuello and Altos de Bio-bio National Reserves
- Climb The Andes Mountains on a brand new road bike, Cannondale
- Pucon city; Lake Caburgua and Huife Hot Springs
- Climb Villarrica Volcano, Chile’s most active volcano.
Spend New Years’ Eve in Pucon and party with a great fireworks show
- Bike alongside Chile’s Seven Lake Route
Confirmed Departure Date: December 27th 2014 to January 2nd 2015
Here you can take a look at the ITINERARY
Book now and enjoy Chile, we are looking forward to hike and ride with you!
Price per person USD $2,750, based in double occupancy.
Single supplement USD $450
Bike rental USD $100 for the whole tour, Cannodale CAAD-8 105