Amity Tours invites you to discover the Lake & Volcano District hiking and cycling Chile’s southern backroads. Explore this fascinating part of the country dominated by clear-water lakes and amazing live volcanoes. Together with friendly locals, you will pedal alongside the Araucarias Biosphere Reserve, including the Andes mountains, green rolling meadows and through national parks, climb active volcanoes, visit villages and relax in soothing natural hot springs.
Special Departure: Bike and Hike in the Araucarias Biosphere Reserve Tour Chile 6 days , November 2014
During 6 days you will visit the following places:
- Chile’s first Geopark Kütralkura and the Araucarias Biosphere Reserve
- Bike alongside Lonquimay Volcano, Malalcahuello and Altos de Bio-bio National Reserves
- Climb The Andes Mountains on a brand new road bike, Cannondale
- Pucon city; Lake Caburgua and Huife Hot Springs
- Climb Villarrica Volcano, Chile’s most active volcano.
Confirmed Departure Date: November 28th to December 3rd 2014
Book now and enjoy Chile, we are looking forward to hike and ride with you!
Price per person USD $2,350, based in double occupancy.
Single supplement USD $350
Bike rental USD $100 for the whole tour, Cannodale CAAD-8 105