Discover the Lake & Volcano District cycling Argentina and Chile’s southern paved roads. Explore this fascinating part of both countries dominated by clear-water lakes and amazing live volcanoes. Together with friendly locals, you will pedal alongside the Andes mountains, green rolling meadows and through national parks, visit local ethnic villages and relax in soothing natural hot springs. This is the perfect way to spend New Years Eve in South America.
Confirmed Departure: Road Cycling Chile and Argentina’s Lake & Volcano District 12 days tour, December 2014
During 12 days you will visit the following places:
- Pucon and Villarrica Volcano; Lake Caburgua and Huife Hot Springs, Villarrica National Park
- Chile’s Seven Lakes Route and Huilo-Huilo Biological Reserve
- Pirihueico Lake Ferry Crossing, San Martin de Los Andes and Villa La Angostura in Argentina
- Spend New Years’ Eve in San Martín de Los Andes, Argentina
- Argentina’s Seven Lakes Route, Bariloche, Circuito Chico and Nahuel Huapi Lake, Cerro Catedral
- Bike across The Andes, Lake Llanquihue, Osorno Volcano, Petrohue Waterfalls and Puerto Varas
Confirmed Departure Date: December 27th 2014 to January 7th 2015
Here you can take a look at the ITINERARY
Book now and enjoy Chile and Argentina, we are looking forward to hike and ride with you!
Price per person USD $4,650, based in double occupancy.
Single supplement USD $1,200
Bike rental USD $350 for the whole tour, Cannodale CAAD-8 105