Confirmed Departures – Chile 12 days Bike Tour, December 2015 and February 2016
Discover the Lake & Volcano District cycling Chile’s southern back roads and the brand new Lake & Volcano Scenic Way. Explore this fascinating part of the country dominated by clear-water lakes and amazing live volcanoes. Together with friendly locals, you will pedal alongside the Andes mountains, green rolling meadows and through national parks. You’ll also go hiking surrounded by ancient monkey puzzle trees, visit local ethnic villages and relax in soothing natural hot springs.
Click here to access the detailed itinerary: Bike Tour Chile 12 Days
During 12 days you will visit the following places:
- Chile’s first Geopark Kütralkura and the Araucarias Biosphere Reserve
- Bike alongside Lonquimay Volcano, Malalcahuello and Altos de Bio-bio National Reserves
- Climb The Andes Mountains on a brand new road bike, Cannondale
- Enjoy Chile’s Adventure Travel capital: Pucon city; Lake Caburgua and Huife Hot Springs
- Hike in Huerquehue National Park, Pucon’s most popular hiking trails.
- Spend New Years’ Eve in Pucon and party with a great fireworks show
- Bike alongside Chile’s Seven Lake Route
- Hike in the awarded Huilo-Huilo Biological Reserve and support its conservation
- Bike around Llanquihue Lake and climb the road up Volcano Osorno … if you can!!!
- Price per person USD $4,950 based in double occupancy.
- Single supplement USD $1,200
- Bike rental USD $350 for the whole tour, Cannodale CAAD-8 105
- Confirmed Departure Dates: December 28th 2015 to January 08th 2016; February 21st to March 3rd